FEW AND FAR BETWEEN

These posts are starting to be monthly posts, which was never my intention when I got back on the wagon. Reality has been a rough one lately and this is how it goes I guess. If I can promise you one thing, it is that the next while might be worse - yup - worse. Amazing I know, but I am adding in another busy part of the day when I head back to work next month and my 'free' time will be even more limited. I know the first few months back will be the hardest....mentally I have been preparing, but physically is where it will kick my ass. I am already skipping my much needed afternoon nap just to stay up to date (or not up to date, but touching in) with blogging.

Since I am not here enough, the small details seem silly. I feel those posts are for when I am more current and we know more about each other. These long, drawn out posts are more the general 'what's up' kind of posts.

Some things that are up....
1> I am back to work soon....this is really for the other blog and I will get to that one my next free moment
2> I am FREAKING out about going back to the land of real people and feel like life is slipping away. It is almost like I feel as if I know the day I will die. A shitty countdown.
3> I made a bucket list - the kind of things you want to do before you kick the bucket....well my bucket is the back to work bucket. I have a list of things to do this month before I kick it.....it really does feel like death.
4> I am doing well with my resolutions. I am exercising more, getting out more, and staying focused on finances.
5> I am going to plan a 1st birthday for the little girl soon.....I was in grand debate as to whether or not to have one, but I would regret skipping it, more than I would having it, so the show will go on. I sort of hate themes, so I am going with PINK, as a theme. I chose a colour instead of a lame character or cartoon.

BUCKET LIST
Stock the freezer with back to work meals - allows me to get some cooking time in which I do love
Start a photography project that I have set out for the year
Get out snowshoeing 4 times this month
Join my local library
Make some transitions for the babe

some of these are lame and easy, but I need to have lame and easy to get me started.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot News

Others

Most Viewed


Side Ads

Feel

Follow Us

item