FILLING THE BUCKET

I feel like each item I do on my list fills the imaginary bucket. This is the last day of February and my bucket list was for this month. I was also given an extra day or extension to finish my list, and I am failing!!!

I suppose I could have taken this free day and finished it off, but I instead booked a morning of pedicure, reflexology and waxing at the spa and the afternoon getting highlights and a cut. The list is not forgotten though either.

BUCKET LIST
1. Stock the freezer with back to work meals - allows me to get some cooking time in which I do love > This has been started and I have scheduled Friday for a full cooking morning while the babe is at daycare. I have a casserole and 2 soups already with chili and another casserole for Friday.
2. Start a photography project that I have set out for the year > This is started as well and I think I may put some time in Friday afternoon on this one, weather pending. I want to get some outside, snow shots and it will have to be a nice day. I am a little excited for this project and the fact that it needs to be year long.
3. Get out snowshoeing 4 times this month > this is my big fail! We tried once, and the hike we had planned was such a compacted trail we didn't need the shoes. Perhaps Sunday, even though it is March will work for us. Weekends are such a catch up time on life, that fun stuff hits the back burner.
4. Join my local library > done and done! We even used the cards once and sent an e-mail inquiring about additional loans.
5. Make some transitions for the babe > this is still a work in progress, but we are actively working on it. She is on day 2 of 4 of her daycare trial days and napping without nursing. Day 1 was awesome .....or good...or we all survived. She was happy when I picked her up and had a good day. Today she meets the kids and tries a day on their schedule. I hope she has fun.....it makes the sacrifices at home for transitioning all worth it.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot News

Others

Most Viewed


Side Ads

Feel

Follow Us

item